ACCEPTABLE USE AND CONDUCT
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Ridge may gather the following types of information about you:
“Personal Information” is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or which may, with reasonable effort, identify an individual. We gather the following types of Personal Information:
- Technical information: We collect specific types of connection details and information with regard to their device, software or hardware that may identify them, such as online identifiers, device unique identifiers (e.g. UDID, MAC address), IP address and geolocation.
- Name, email address, company name and other contact information: we ask for and — at your option – collect your contact data from you when you submit web forms on our Website, including filling out the contact us form and opportunities to sign up for and agree to receive email communications from us.
- Voluntary information: we collect Personal Information that you provide us voluntarily. For example, when you respond to communications from us, or when you share additional information through your use of the Website.
- Payment information: In order for you to enjoy all of the functions which we offer, we collect payment information from you, including your credit card number and bank account details. Please note that your billing information, to the extent provided by you, is forwarded directly to a third party billing or clearing company engaged by us and is not kept by us.
You are under no legal obligation to deliver Ridge with Personal Information and the delivery of Personal Information to Ridge is done with your own free will and consent. However, to the extent you will choose to refrain from providing us with your Personal Information, or at least with certain categories of Personal Information, as applicable, We may not be able to offer you our services and/or you will not be able to use all of the functions, services, content and features of the Website.
If you provide us with Personal Information about third parties, you must obtain such third parties’ consent and approval before providing Ridge with their Personal Information. For the removal of any doubt, you shall be solely responsible with respect to the foregoing.
Non-personal Information is non-identifiable information that, when taken alone, cannot be used to identify you. As such, we are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-personal Information was collected.
For the avoidance of doubt, if we combine Personal Information with Non-personal Information (e.g. analytics data), the combined information will be treated as Personal Information as long as it remains combined.
USE OF “COOKIES”
The Personal Information collected will be used by Ridge for the following purposes:
- to allow you to use the website of Ridge;
- in order to provide with different services, in accordance with the character and type of engagement between you and Ridge;
- to contact you when we believe it is necessary for the provision of the services or the fulfillment of any legal obligation;
- to generally manage the relationship between you and Ridge;
- to provide support and to address any request or complaint; and
- to fulfill requirement under law and to assist any applicable authority or third party, when we believe in good faith that we are obligated to do so.
Without derogating from the above, We will be entitled to make use of the Non-personal Information for other legitimate purposes, such as: the improvement of our services and applications offered through the website; tailoring content, services and ads; statistical research regarding the use of the website and the services and content offered through it, etc.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EEA (FOR EU DATA SUBJECTS)
Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer data, including Personal Information, to countries outside the EEA. In these instances, we will transfer your Personal Information only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
We may use your Personal Information, such as your full name, email address, etc., ourselves or by using our third-party partners for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials, concerning our Website, products or services.
At any time, you may request to unsubscribe and discontinue receiving marketing offers by sending us a blank message with the word “remove” to the details listed above.
Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our marketing mailing list, we may continue to send you operational and service-related updates and notifications.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Specifically, we do not permit our Service Providers to use any Personal Information we share with them for their own marketing purposes or for any other purpose than in connection with the services they provide to us.
In addition to sharing with Service Providers as described above, we may also share your Personal Information with others in the following circumstances:
- Internal concerned parties – we share your information with companies in our group, as well as our employees, in order to operate our Website and to provide you with our products or services.
- Compliance with laws and law enforcement entities – we cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any data about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our or a third party’s property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable. We also may be required to disclose an individual’s Personal Information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Your consent – as you may otherwise consent from time to time.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Website may contain links to other sites that are not under Ridge’s control. These websites have their own policies regarding privacy. You are encouraged to review those policies before visiting such websites. Ridge has no responsibility for linked websites, and it provides these links solely for the convenience and information of its Website’s visitors.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing personal data, trading information, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The Website and all content, material, information, and postings found on the Website are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE
Certain jurisdictions provide individuals with certain statutory rights to their Personal Information. You may have the right to certain actions to your Personal Information such as: the right to request access to your Personal Information, that it be erased, that its processing be restricted, or that any inaccurate Personal Information be rectified. You may also have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Information, and under certain circumstances to obtain a copy of the Personal Information in machine readable format (portability right). Any such request may be submitted in writing to us at [email protected]. However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements. You may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority located in the EU. In any event, we will always enable you to exercise your privacy rights in accordance with applicable law.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of consent (as determined under the applicable laws where the individual resides; “Age of Consent”). By accessing, using or interacting with our Websites, products or services, you certify to us that you are not under the Age of Consent. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from an individual under the Age of Consent without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information upon discovery. If you believe that we might have any information from or about an individual under the Age of Consent, then please contact us through the contact details available above.